Ocean's Breath Plateau Hold My Breath For the Tide
216 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
The news of his family made him ache all anew, life had gone on in his absence and he would not have it any other way, was glad of it, and yet it hurt. "I'm glad, it's a good thing headed into the winter." He settled on that because it was what was expected, they were words he could imagine his tataa saying.

The alpha of Moontide's words released a worry in his heart, a fear of being chased away from here. And yet they did not serve to hasten his steps back to a home he did not know would claim him or he be able to claim it. "Thank you. I...I don't know if. What kind of man I'm going to be. I dreamed, but I dreamed of nothingness, emptiness. I don't know" I don't know if when I go back what my anaa will see in me - if she will see right into the heart of me like she always seemed to be able to do and see that there is nothing. I fear that Ajei and Arrluk will see it too. I don't know what is wrong with me that I am empty inside.

He breathed a quiet fear that roared nonetheless like the swell of the ocean waves crashing onto the shore, easily forgotten, impossible to resist. "What does that say about me as a man?" He ventured a glance towards the other wolf. The man who had loved his sea-sister so well that he had built a village for her, a strong village that still mourned her passing. Stories of the trials for his bride price were not easily lost with all that he had gathered for Samani and more beyond that after their marriage. Massaraq was becoming a man yes, and yet he was young and new to it and a small part of him still hoped that answers could be found by those older and more experienced than he. But what kind of man would he be if he had nothing to give? His family, his friends, perhaps one day a husband or wife.
Messages In This Thread
Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Massaraq - January 05, 2024, 12:23 AM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Rodyn - January 05, 2024, 06:39 AM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Massaraq - January 06, 2024, 04:42 PM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Rodyn - January 06, 2024, 07:00 PM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Massaraq - January 06, 2024, 11:34 PM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Rodyn - January 07, 2024, 07:18 AM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Massaraq - January 07, 2024, 09:50 AM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Rodyn - January 08, 2024, 03:56 PM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Massaraq - January 09, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Rodyn - January 12, 2024, 09:29 AM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Massaraq - January 12, 2024, 10:20 AM