Hoshor Plains snowfall in the mountains and smoke up on the breeze
Loner
you've still got a little lightning in you
572 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Sumac's reaction was palpable. Little did they know, they were each suddenly sure of their purpose: Sumac to help her find Dutch, and her to be the best wingman in existence.

"Easy-Ishara Morningside," she replied, her tail wagging. She realized then that she could smell Valiant on this young woman, and that she had likely been detecting Minnow's trail rather than Valiant's. And — Minnow? "Your aunt, I think? If you're the Minnow I think you are!"

What an exciting year this was turning out to be! Easy gazed avidly now at the young shewolf, taking in the traces of her brother she could see in the girl's features. Her smile was soft, and she said, "I am so very pleased to meet you, Minnow."

And she turned toward Sumac, allowing for him to introduce himself. It was obviously a little too early for her to be making plans — but she would be pleased if Sumac could become part of the family in this pairing. She was rapidly coming to see Sumac as one of her own, not just because she wanted to help him, but because he had shown her so much care and devotion. He was a catch, she thought fondly, and she wanted to be part of his life at least long enough to assure herself that his partner knew that.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: snowfall in the mountains and smoke up on the breeze - by Easy - January 09, 2024, 03:21 PM