Gyrfalcon's Keep i wish plantlife would grow all around me
dandelion puffs on the breeze
121 Posts
Ooc — Kai
The giant bowed down and splayed either leg around a flower as he saw it, nudging it with his nose as if it were gold, despite being but a pale yellow. This would look so good in Queen Toula's fur- he thought, but looked back up to Fluerette as she asked her question. 

No, not anything specific. I'm trying to find as many flowers as I can to take back home! It's really dull there without flowers this time of year. I try, though. he plucked the flower with a tiny snap, and carefully buried it into his shoulder fur. But flowers look pretty on everyone, don't ya think? 

He'd considered putting a flower in Senmut's fur, but he didn't think the priest would appreciate it as much as just giving him the flowers. Speaking of, didn't he have some sort of task to do when he got back?

Probably, but he'd more than likely think about that on the way home. Which was... somewhere. South? Hm. 

By now, he supposed Akashingo was used to him wandering off. Maybe Fleur could come back with him and be his friend there! Or not. But he'd still put flowers in her fur when he got the chance. She seemed to like it.
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Messages In This Thread
i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 09, 2024, 04:23 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 09, 2024, 04:49 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 30, 2024, 07:19 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - February 01, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 02:56 PM