Jade Fern Grove Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread.
Rivenwood
Leaf
His Reverence
126 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Thank you for rescuing my thread! :D

He had decided to make his way back to the bypass, snow half way up his legs. He made it halfway to the bypass without noticing the young wolf trailing him from a distance. The wind had gotten really cold, and his paws had started to lose feeling, this hastened his speed of travel.

He continued on, still without notice of the pup until he got about a few miles away from his destination, when he stopped at the sound of crunching snow. He swiftly turned his head back to see the young Esme. He dropped the groundhog at his feet, calling out to her in a warm welcoming voice: “Do not fear, child. My name is John, I am peaceful.” “Tell me, what is your name? What do you seek?”

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles borrowed from various gospel songs)
Messages In This Thread
Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread. - by John - January 05, 2024, 07:16 PM
RE: Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread. - by John - January 12, 2024, 09:17 PM
RE: Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread - by John - February 09, 2024, 11:19 PM