Moonspear ⥉ silam inua ⥉
216 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Massaraq followed, ghostly and quiet to Moonspear. His first visit. He did not know what to think, he had imagined coming and yet seeing it he barely took in the towering stone as the wind whistled past him through each hair on his pelt cutting to the skin cold. The hot springs burned. And when they circled around him, the smell of blood thick and touched upon their fur he felt the beating of his heart rabbit ahead, fearful. He wanted to run, to break the circle and flee and never look back. The faces of his family he struggled to see as shadows and light moved across them.

He breathed and the pounding in his ears made his vision and thoughts hazy. He was seeing them but he was slip, slip, slipping and he did not know where he was falling. Darkness and light, vision and void, swam. Which? He tried to hold onto the words and yet their repetition droned across his skin making it impossible to distinguish fully one from the other the epicenter of the movement.

here not sure if I read it right but I think there might be a bit of a continuity shift here taliriktuq is Massaraq's spirit name, and I think tingenek is Kassuq's
Messages In This Thread
⥉ silam inua ⥉ - by Kukutux - January 18, 2024, 02:57 PM
RE: ⥉ silam inua ⥉ - by Sialuk - January 19, 2024, 04:22 PM
RE: ⥉ silam inua ⥉ - by Massaraq - January 20, 2024, 01:18 PM
RE: ⥉ silam inua ⥉ - by Kukutux - February 12, 2024, 12:39 PM