Hoshor Plains If you only met my eyes
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Rainchaser
'Mac managed to lower his own head as Minnow offered a prayer of thanks for the doe's sacrifice, his tongue hanging from his maw as he continued to heave breaths. After a few moments, he lifted his maw and closed his mouth, having had sufficient time to regain his strength.

"She put up... a good fight," he offered, "I really thought I'd lost her there for a minute."

He stepped up to the carcass and looked it over. A clean kill, for wolf predation, that was. That was the way of life - one life had to be sacrificed so that another may continue one, whether plant or animal. Still, taking that of another, especially one so vivacious and young, was never easy.

"Oh! Thanks, but it wasn't just me, you know. I definitely couldn't have done it without you," Sumac replied, grinning from ear to ear. 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Gore

"Well, nothing to it, I guess," he continued, bending down to the doe's underbelly. With deft fangs, he sliced through the skin and began to dress the kill by removing the innards, which for a human would be discarded - not so for his kind. These choice, nutrient-rich bits he offered to Minnow. "Ma always said ladies go first," he said with a boyish grin and a bow.
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
If you only met my eyes - by Sumac - January 10, 2024, 02:09 PM
RE: If you only met my eyes - by Minnow - January 10, 2024, 08:15 PM
RE: If you only met my eyes - by Easy - January 11, 2024, 10:28 AM
RE: If you only met my eyes - by Sumac - January 11, 2024, 11:46 AM
RE: If you only met my eyes - by Minnow - January 13, 2024, 08:16 PM
RE: If you only met my eyes - by Sumac - January 14, 2024, 02:10 PM
RE: If you only met my eyes - by Minnow - January 15, 2024, 01:41 PM
RE: If you only met my eyes - by Sumac - January 16, 2024, 06:41 AM
RE: If you only met my eyes - by Minnow - January 20, 2024, 08:21 PM
RE: If you only met my eyes - by Sumac - January 22, 2024, 08:58 AM