Hushed Willows Fulfilling a Promise
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
Private 

It had been a day since Tuft had lost to Reina in the footrace. Since he lost the race, he had to get some food for Reina. Tuft knew that he was an excellent hunter from his time being alone, so killing some game for her would have been a piece of cake. The problem was that since he was relatively new to the territory, he didn’t know where the best places to find prey were.

It had taken him nearly all morning  in the Bluebird Thicket to even find a measly rabbit. Then it took him the rest of the afternoon to catch the dang thing. “Dang it!” Tuft thought, “This jack-rabbit was slipperier than gizzards sliding on the ice!”

It was now the evening, and the sunset cast deep red and hazel shadows through the trees. Exhausted after running and chasing all day, Tuft thought optimistically, “If I hurry now, maybe I can give this to Reina before she falls asleep! Maybe I could make up for my stupidity from last time! And maybe this gift will make me at least be her friend.”.

Out of the corner of Tuft’s eye he thought he saw movement. Spinning around, tuft flared his teeth and snarled menacingly at whoever or whatever was out there. Blood dripping from the kill out of Tuft's mouth onto the crystalized snow, he yelled out, “Hey! Look, whoever is out there, it's been a bad couple of days and I'm exhausted. I don’t need you to make this day even worse. Let me just give this rabbit over to this wolf that I really like, and then you can kill me. Okay?”.

Messages In This Thread
Fulfilling a Promise - by Tuft - January 26, 2024, 08:40 PM
RE: Fulfilling a Promise - by Reina - January 27, 2024, 09:48 AM
RE: Fulfilling a Promise - by Tuft - January 27, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: Fulfilling a Promise - by Reina - January 28, 2024, 12:18 PM
RE: Fulfilling a Promise - by Tuft - January 28, 2024, 12:32 PM
RE: Fulfilling a Promise - by Reina - January 29, 2024, 09:26 AM
RE: Fulfilling a Promise - by Tuft - January 29, 2024, 09:41 AM