Redhawk Caldera Lost in the loneliness
Brecheliant
102 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She remained silent while Ceridwen processed all of this disturbing information. Bronte watched the variety of emotions that flickered across her face. She was of course, interested in the state Acrux was in. And just as important, that this accident would not disturb the alliance between their packs.

Bronte's silence did not last.

Anathema had fled. And taken Ponyboy with her.

"Shit..." She muttered softly under her breath. Caring little if either wolf took offense. The hackles of her flame tinted spine bristled. She stared at the ground, deep in thought and frustration. She knew her agemate and Ponyboy were close. But if Anathema had gone so far as to attack someone unprovoked, then who was to say she wouldn't do so with her brother?

He very well could be in danger.

At Alaric's mention of her name and possible trip back to Moonspear, she whirled to face him. "No." She stated firmly, defiantly. She was only a kid, but this was her turf and she was taking charge. "I am needed here. That girl who I thought was my friend, just took off who knows where with my brother!" She huffed and then drew in a steady breath to calm herself. Between he and Ceridwen, she shared glances. "I suggest we consider calling a meeting about this. Who do we have that we can send out, to scout for them?"
Messages In This Thread
Lost in the loneliness - by Alaric - January 26, 2024, 03:58 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Ceridwen - January 26, 2024, 05:55 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Alaric - January 26, 2024, 06:20 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Bronte - January 26, 2024, 07:00 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Ceridwen - January 27, 2024, 12:45 AM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Alaric - January 27, 2024, 07:45 AM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Bronte - January 28, 2024, 07:30 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Ceridwen - January 29, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Alaric - January 29, 2024, 03:16 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Bronte - January 29, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Ceridwen - January 31, 2024, 04:02 PM