Gilded Bay But I'm still playing in the sand.
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Mantra
"A mussel, huh? ...Oh! It's purple on the other side," the male exclaimed, turning the shell this way and that as he admired its unique colors. After he had thoroughly examined it to his satisfaction, he carried it to Rain's treasure pile and gently placed it among the other trinkets they'd discovered.

Padding back over to the rocks, 'Mac resumed his careful scrutiny of each nook and cranny, until he heard a sharp cry. His head shot upright, ears erect with concern, until his mind registered that what he was hearing was pure joy. His sunny gaze found Raindrop proudly holding the object of her search - a grey, oblong shell with an uneven surface.

"Oh! Oh! You found it!" Sumac yelled, his tail upright and waggling furiously at his rump. He bounded over and joined her in her celebration, laughing exuberantly. He hadn't felt this much excitement in quite a long time, and his spirit felt refreshed. 

With a somewhat enigmatic expression on his face, the Mackenzie suddenly darted back behind the rocks. He could be heard rummaging for a moment before he reappeared, a large swath of seaweed wrapped around his neck.

"Hey, Raindrop - do you think this brings out the color of my fur?" he teased, adopting an exaggeratedly regal pose even as he remained unable to resist the large, lopsided grin working its way up his maw.
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 16, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 26, 2024, 07:33 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 26, 2024, 07:53 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 27, 2024, 05:43 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 27, 2024, 06:25 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 28, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 28, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 29, 2024, 09:27 AM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 29, 2024, 03:26 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 29, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 29, 2024, 03:56 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 30, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 30, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 30, 2024, 02:03 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 30, 2024, 02:22 PM