Moonspear [M] Dream on
Morningside
Sage*
139 Posts
Ooc — Jess
More and more, she understood why Kukutx had chosen him first among the men for performing First Rites. While the others flirted and spoke in birdsong, Alaric was down-to-earth and considerate beyond what she could have ever expected him to be. They had met only moments ago, and yet he had willingly and carefully fulfilled her request. Such a thing wasn't a duty, she thought- he had no obligation to fulfill every wandering virgin's desire- and yet she hoped that he might be flattered, having been chosen all the same. 

Even if it meant that they must now spend some time apart. 

"Other ways?" She asked, lightly confounded. Her brow furrowed as she tried to imagine, but found herself a little bit mortified to know that there were other things she must learn. So, she set her lips together and nodded. Perhaps it was something she could learn from the other women; secrets they might tell one another, so that they might share that knowledge through their experiences with men. 

She felt flustered when he offered to help her get cleaned up. In spite of how intimate they had just been, she felt vulnerable just thinking about allowing him to tend to her. "Oh, I- thank you, I will uhm...I can tidy myself," She said with a couple bobs of her head. His offer was appreciated, but already she felt a little bit overwhelmed. 

It sounded as though he offered to leave, if she requested it, but she couldn't send him away- not when he had so selflessly tended to her. "Oh, no- stay, please- if you are not busy, of course," She said. "I'll just-" He was right, she did need to clean herself up- but she felt too self-conscious to to such a thing in front of him. Apologetically, she stood, tail waving between her hocks. "I'll be back in just a moment, I would just like...To clean up, in private, if that is alright?" She asked.
Messages In This Thread
[M] Dream on - by Simbelmyne - January 29, 2024, 03:41 AM
RE: Dream on - by Alaric - January 29, 2024, 06:23 AM
RE: Dream on - by Simbelmyne - January 29, 2024, 12:57 PM
RE: Dream on - by Alaric - January 29, 2024, 01:04 PM
RE: Dream on - by Simbelmyne - January 29, 2024, 01:23 PM
RE: Dream on - by Alaric - January 29, 2024, 01:47 PM
RE: [M] Dream on - by Simbelmyne - January 29, 2024, 02:02 PM
RE: [M] Dream on - by Alaric - January 29, 2024, 02:09 PM
RE: [M] Dream on - by Simbelmyne - January 29, 2024, 02:17 PM
RE: [M] Dream on - by Alaric - January 29, 2024, 02:22 PM
RE: [M] Dream on - by Simbelmyne - January 29, 2024, 02:42 PM