Two Eyes Cenote people like me are dangerous
Sun Mote Copse
Honoree
the muse of w a r
205 Posts
Ooc — delaney
no worries! <333!

she does not hear the procession, but she sees them soon enough.

questions pound against towhee's skull, wishing she had the ability to put them to verbal words as her gaze touches upon the wolves that gather 'round the sun kissed blonde, to the one that walks a few protective strides ahead of her.

towhee is able to put together that it is the blonde that is important here; curiosity burning beneath jr's skin.

towhee's heart gives a soft skip as she takes in the blonde basking in the warming touch of the sun, thinking that, that level of pretty had to be illegal; and was all at once grateful she could not verbally communicate, thinking that her words would come out all tongue-tied.

ghost settles into his usual perch upon her shoulders, talon finding purchase on scars calloused from his talons.

a soft tilt of jr's head is given as she reads the blonde's lips, unsure who khonsu was but she offers a nod to communicate that her travels were indeed safe; for a moment she hesitates wondering if she should sign in ptero but refrains, for now.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Messages In This Thread
people like me are dangerous - by Towhee Jr - January 28, 2024, 11:11 AM
RE: people like me are dangerous - by Toula - February 02, 2024, 11:00 PM
RE: people like me are dangerous - by Towhee Jr - February 03, 2024, 05:58 AM
RE: people like me are dangerous - by Toula - February 21, 2024, 02:12 PM
RE: people like me are dangerous - by Towhee Jr - February 25, 2024, 05:38 AM