Jade Fern Grove Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread.
Rivenwood
Leaf
His Reverence
127 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
“Because God knows all. He knows when we mean something. And in the case of doing something wrong, if we ask for forgiveness, and not do what we’d done over again, he will know for sure.”

The questions just kept coming. But, on the other hand, maybe when he was young, growing in faith, he’d asked as many questions. This was also his duty, to share and teach others of God, the Holy Spirit, his Son, so who was he to deny her answers.

“Oh, but he does. You may not know Him, but He knows you. He knows all, and He’s been taught to beings for many years, passed down from generation to generation.” And as for how she could love him, without knowing him? “Now you’ve heard of Him, and his Son. You know more about Him, and if you choose to believe, live by his rules to the best of your ability, there’s a wonderful chapter in your life waiting for you. And as for Jesus, we are all related to Him because God is Jesus’s father, and God created us.”

At last, he shifted his body in the direction of Noctisardor Bypass, a signal that he was getting ready to move on. 

“Now I must return home, Esma. I wish you many blessings, and hope that you give God a chance.” A warm smile grew upon his face.

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles borrowed from various gospel songs)
Messages In This Thread
Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread. - by John - January 05, 2024, 07:16 PM
RE: Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread - by John - February 09, 2024, 11:19 PM