Iktome Plains Crash Love
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Rainchaser
'Mac ended his serenade, lowering his maw as his golden sunshine eyes slid to the persistent feline. It continued to yowl for a few moments afterward, before finally stopping and fix Sumac with an unblinking, wide-eyed stare. 

"Really? You're going to attract everything within a hundred-" he stopped abruptly as his call was answered in kind with a familiar, welcome song.

Raindrop's sweet voice bathed his ears in its harmony, and without waiting for another breath, he was up on all fours, his paws pounding the rugged terrain relentlessly. Every muscle worked overtime, propelling his lanky figure over the plain with lovesick abandon. Cat completely forgotten, mind laser-focused, he was unstoppable in his sprint.

His eyes drank in her profile as she came into view. How was she? Was she well? Oh, a thousand thoughts whirled through his mind! He didn't slow until he was upon her, touching her nose with his before eagerly licking her face in greeting.

"I've missed you so much!" he finally panted, "I'm so sorry it took me so long... Things kept coming up." He rubbed the back of his head with a forepaw in his sheepish fashion. "How are you?"
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
Crash Love - by Sumac - February 16, 2024, 03:41 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Raindrop - February 16, 2024, 04:26 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Sumac - February 16, 2024, 06:52 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Raindrop - February 16, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Sumac - February 18, 2024, 05:44 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Raindrop - February 18, 2024, 08:15 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 08:30 AM
RE: Crash Love - by Raindrop - February 19, 2024, 01:33 PM