Sun Mote Copse boots on the ground i'm ready to go
Sun Mote Copse
Honoree
the muse of w a r
205 Posts
Ooc — delaney
her mother's presence does not entirely surprise her, per se, but jr herself rears back at the question. she doesn't want to feel the guilt that gnaws at her like an insistent itch as she reads the words that dutch was looking for her. she wanted to talk to njord or meerkat before she made any sort of decision, and truthfully was avoiding saying 'goodbye', admittedly; warring between not wanting to be a disappointment and the thought that she, given her disabilities, was not as important as others in morningsong.

there was nothing that had made her feel that way, necessarily, except her own self-conscious thoughts that most days she was good at hiding.

her ears flatten against her skull, her paws still as she contemplates why she felt like she was in trouble. -i'm going to say goodbye -, she flounders for a moment, tripping over herself to sign the words quickly. -but i want to have a plan first.-

it was a weak excuse for her prolonged absence from morningsong and jr knows it.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Messages In This Thread
boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 07:09 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee - February 17, 2024, 09:42 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 10:26 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee - February 17, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Meerkat - February 17, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Njord - February 17, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 07:57 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Meerkat - February 18, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Njord - February 25, 2024, 09:08 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 29, 2024, 05:38 AM