Sun Mote Copse boots on the ground i'm ready to go
Sun Mote Copse
Honoree
the muse of w a r
205 Posts
Ooc — delaney
-because i didn't even know that i was until i was already exploring.- it was the truth, even if it did not help the light she stood in currently. -i didn't see the point in going all the way back to travel the whole way here.-

-i'm not leaving without telling him! i will tell dutch if i leave morningsong.- but she hadn't made up her mind either way, and so jr thinks there isn't anything to tell him yet.

though her ptero was fast, jr's body language is not defensive. she understand how this looks, and she understands what her mother's saying. -he was,- a rise of her gaze tells her, her feathered shadow was not hovering, but had flown off, likely deeper into copse territory. jr is not bothered, knowing she was likely in ghost's line of sight even if he wasn't in her's.

it doesn't take meerkat — who looked about ready to pop — or njord long to come across them. -hi,- jr signs sheepishly. -it's good to see you both again.-

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Messages In This Thread
boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 07:09 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee - February 17, 2024, 09:42 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 10:26 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee - February 17, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Meerkat - February 17, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Njord - February 17, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 07:57 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Meerkat - February 18, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Njord - February 25, 2024, 09:08 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 29, 2024, 05:38 AM