Hushed Willows Letting my mind get the best of me.
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“I will not sugar coat it, but those women did you a disservice, Minnow.” Reina had come closer as the woman spoke her plight, a nudged with her nose to the woman’s cheek in comfort. “Heat is a tough time for all involved, men included, and moreso for those who have not experienced it before—or, in your case, those who have not had the chance to learn of it beforehand.” She could not imagine the embarrassment of not knowing and the anxiety it brought Minnow. Her feelings were understandable. 

As Reina gazed upon Minnow, her thoughts went to Tuft. And, for a moment, she did not feel the jealousy. No, she felt…acceptance. The woman before her was innocent in all of this. She was sweet, albeit a little naive in womanhood, but that was not her doing. She was pretty, there was no doubt on that. 

“This person must be Tuft, is it not? If so, I think you’ll find yourself surprised on what he would do for you.”

Tuft’s puzzle piece. Reina felt in her bones that this woman was for Tuft. At least, moreso than she could ever be; the red woman could never be what he wanted. She felt a kindred spirit in him, that was for sure, but that was where it stopped. Rightfully so, because soon she would leave. 

Though, Minnow was not from Hearthwood. If they were to mate…wouldn’t that also mean Tuft would leave if Minnow chose not to stay? She did mention the recent reuniting with her brother—surely, that would divide her. 

She found herself upset with the thought of Tuft leaving, of losing a piece of her family. She couldn’t stop the words that tumbled out next. “You’re going to take him away, aren’t you?”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 12:05 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 08:00 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 03:30 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 07:38 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 09:36 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 19, 2024, 09:47 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 07:55 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 20, 2024, 12:21 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 21, 2024, 10:07 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 26, 2024, 07:34 PM