Hushed Willows Letting my mind get the best of me.
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Her heart melted for the woman as she watched her lay her head on her paws. “Hey, now. I’m sorry, I spoke out of turn. It wasn’t accusatory—I am…well, I would be saddened to lose a piece of my family. I do not have any blood relatives alive. My pack died well over a year ago now. I came here, because of Reverie, and I found a new family. Tuft, included.”

She paused, hesitant to speak on what she was about to reveal, but it didn’t matter overall. “I had found a kindred spirit in Tuft, having both lost our parents and wanting so badly what we didn’t have—a family of our own. It was hard—especially after one has found themself alone for a full year—not to fall for the first person to bring their heart joy.” She shook her head and laughed, knowing that it had been a fool’s folly. Life did not have love in mind for her story. Especially not one so quick. 

Blue eyes searched Minnow’s own as she grew serious once more, confident that the female would understand her next admission. “I, too, feel a frustration and confusion in the ways of the heart. Of being torn apart one way or another. But, I do believe that if it scares you, it is worth it.” She smiled at the woman and got to her feet.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 12:05 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 08:00 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 03:30 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 07:38 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 09:36 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 19, 2024, 09:47 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 07:55 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 20, 2024, 12:21 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 21, 2024, 10:07 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 26, 2024, 07:34 PM