Hushed Willows No one dies from love
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“Oh, Rev!” Moving quickly to her side, the red braced herself, shoulder to shoulder with her Coach, a comforting gesture. “It’s alright, I understand. My Mom had been a bit…emotionally charged in the late time of her pregnancy with my siblings. She had bit me, though, so I think I can manage a few tears.” 

She paused, a searching look. Her words were soft. “Is everything alright, Reverie?” 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
No one dies from love - by Reverie - February 27, 2024, 07:58 PM
RE: No one dies from love - by Reina - February 27, 2024, 08:30 PM
RE: No one dies from love - by Reverie - February 28, 2024, 01:00 AM
RE: No one dies from love - by Reina - February 28, 2024, 06:42 AM
RE: No one dies from love - by Reverie - February 29, 2024, 06:35 PM
RE: No one dies from love - by Reina - February 29, 2024, 06:54 PM