Sun Mote Copse boots on the ground i'm ready to go
Sun Mote Copse
Honoree
the muse of w a r
205 Posts
Ooc — delaney
jr watches as meerket whisks their mother away, before her attention turns back to njord. just in time to read the movements of his paws and find out that she had caused him worry. guilt rears its ugly head within her and her ears flutter against her skull; chastised and apologetic.

-i found redtail rise,- she doesn't add that she thinks. she had found the territory of the rise, but whether or not it was the redtail wolves that claimed it she could not say. -i stayed with them for a bit but there was a power struggle and i grew concerned for my safety.- which was true, but also, she had not wanted to wedge herself in the middle of it when she was the sore thumb outcast who, at the time, couldn't even read lips and thus was not able to fully understand the scope of why it'd happened in the first place.

so, she'd bolted.

-and then i was recruited by ariande for moonsong. ...at least, before she and her husband abandoned it.- that wound is still recent. still stings. just as towhee's words about her doing the same to dutch smarts ( and rightfully so! ).

-a man named dutch leads it now, calls it morningsong. mom thinks i should give him a chance but ... i did not agree to be his subordinate. i had the idea to start my own pack, even, but ... i am young and i cannot handle that responsibility ...and i came here hoping maybe you and meer would have room for me. that you two could maybe tutor me.-

it's a lot to throw at njord at once and though jr tries to be considerate and slow her ptero she knows that she might've hurried some parts in her eagerness to get her story all out and to have all the information laid in the open for him.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Messages In This Thread
boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 07:09 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee - February 17, 2024, 09:42 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 10:26 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee - February 17, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Meerkat - February 17, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Njord - February 17, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 07:57 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Meerkat - February 18, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Njord - February 25, 2024, 09:08 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 29, 2024, 05:38 AM