Ravenshook Cliffs This one's for all the lost children and wishing them home
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Private 
Having a moment to herself, Reina travelled to Ravenshook Cliffs. The waves called to her below, playing tag with the rocky shore that she laid upon. Eyes like the ocean before her watched sea lions travel the deep waters, a chuckle  taken by the wind as she watched babies play, their round bodies bobbing and weaving effortlessly in the water. 

She wondered what it was like below the surface. Was there air underneath the surface? What dangers lie beneath those waves? It was obvious she would never get those answers, especially since her eyes had strayed from the waters to lock onto two scrawny forms at the bottom of the cliffs. One dark, almost invisible against the cliffs themselves, and the other, reminiscent of the sands beneath the healer. 

Squinting, the objects became slightly clearer and Reina gasped. She let out a howl for @Tybault, but did not wait for an answering call. The way down to them precarious, one wrong move and she could tumble down into the rough waters. Swiftly and carefully, she made her way down. The two objects were verified as two young wolves, much younger than her, neither one stirring at her presence.

Maybe they couldn’t hear her approach above the crashing of the waves? She called to them. “Are you both alright?”

Tag for reference, though he’s welcome to assist in their retrieval! :)

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.