Ocean's Breath Plateau If there's discretion that you'd not abandoned, now's the time
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Mantra
'Mac held his breath as a figure approached, his head instinctively lowering respectfully. He kept his sunshine eyes fixated on the russet-colored man that neared, finding himself slightly in awe.

Apparently, fortune had favored him, as the stately figure identified himself as the very leader of Moontide. Sumac felt his nerves fraying, trying desperately to keep himself from quivering with nervousness as he cleared his throat.

"G-greetings, Rodyn. I am S-sumac Morningbreeze," he replied, turning his gaze to the ground. It was no surprise to him that his stutter made an appearance, given the state he was in.

He paused a moment, deciding, turning things over in his mind. No - no more hiding, it was best to come clean up front. Regardless of what Rodyn would think of him, the man deserved to know the whole story.

"I... I am the husband of Raindrop. F-for the p-past two weeks, I've been residing on your lands - t-trespassing. Taking your game; o-occupying our den on the Plateau. I'm really sorry. I d-don't feel I've acted properly. I should have done this sooner. I want to make penance for what I've done, and if you'll h-have me, I'd like to contribute to your pack," he explained.

The fear raced through Sumac's body as he prepared himself for judgment. However, he had a feeling, given all Raindrop had said about Rodyn, and now seeing the man in the flesh, his pronouncement would be fair. Tail folded against his belly, nose practically to the ground, the young man waited obediently.
…Even in the darkest night