Ocean's Breath Plateau Snakes and lambs
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
He had come, yet Reina found herself wishing he hadn’t—not here, today, nor on this errand Reverie had sent them on. It appeared to the red healer that her call had irked him, though he had tried to hide it. An exasperated sigh drew from her lips as she returned to all fours on his approach. 

“Let’s be real, you’re not exactly a delight to be around.” She scoffed. She bristled. He made her skin crawl; it was nothing she could pinpoint, though she wished she could.

“I have been busy with Kukutux and other…things, but I have been close. You would have heard me if anything had happened.” A gratefulness had settled in—she had needed someone and, thankfully, Tuft had been there for her and the children. Tybault was the last wolf she wanted to be around, he would have not been her first choice to call if she had other options. 

“And, you have been scarce. What have you been doing with yourself here?”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Snakes and lambs - by Reina - March 12, 2024, 08:43 AM
RE: Snakes and lambs - by Tybault - March 23, 2024, 06:12 PM
RE: Snakes and lambs - by Reina - March 23, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Snakes and lambs - by Tybault - March 23, 2024, 08:00 PM
RE: Snakes and lambs - by Reina - March 24, 2024, 10:58 AM