Deepwood Weald To wander
Moonglow
Eta
63 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
Kyrell lifted his head at the sound of muffled footfall and changed course.

Accompanied by ocean's breath, the very woman he was looking for appeared through the trees. Her white coat a contrast to the long shadows cast by the looming boughs overhead. It was then his tongue turned to lead and rendered itself useless.

He had no backup plan should he be turned away. His lips pulled into a tight frown at the thought. He didn't have problems talking to others before, why now?

Why was he afraid of her answer?

He gritted his teeth against his own nerves and continued forward. Ears tilting towards her as she lifted her head. Her eyes landed upon him and he lowered his head politely as he neared.

Hello, Moonwoman. I hope I didn't startle you. His eyes flicked down to her paws, and the moss she had been collecting, before returning to her face. He paused as he attempted to recall the first time he sorta met her. More so stood on the sideline. Did he introduce himself them? No, probably not.

He cleared his throat, Ah, my name is Kyrell Woodstalker. Not sure if you remember me, we briefly crossed paths in Hearthwood. I was hoping to talk to you, actually. If you had the time to spare.
Messages In This Thread
To wander - by Kyrell - March 27, 2024, 08:48 PM
RE: To wander - by Kukutux - March 28, 2024, 12:20 PM
RE: To wander - by Kyrell - March 29, 2024, 08:32 PM
RE: To wander - by Kukutux - March 30, 2024, 05:43 PM
RE: To wander - by Kyrell - April 08, 2024, 11:33 PM
RE: To wander - by Kukutux - April 13, 2024, 07:04 PM
RE: To wander - by Kyrell - April 20, 2024, 12:45 AM
RE: To wander - by Kukutux - April 20, 2024, 10:23 PM