Ravenshook Cliffs [m] Spring Fling
Moonspear
Envoy
187 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She nodded, once. "I have put it behind me. I only wish he could have been around more." Her voice suggested that she had lost her attachment to him for some time. Her yearning pulled towards another. But she had no need to share her feeling towards Alaric, right now. The three of them, Sialuk, Alaric and Chakliux were much the same. Loving freely, openly. Devoted, yet always welcoming. It seemed fitting she would choose the Seal Hunter as a suitor this season. 

"I congratulate you both. You have my blessing, of course." A smile lighted her steely eyes, tail swinging like a pendulum as she not so shyly, eased closer. "I admire you, Chakliux, as others do. Who could blame a woman for wanting their children to have strength such as yours?"

"The pain of my spirit will fade. We Archers are bred strong. I have the Moon Villages to guide me...and her." She reached up with a defined black snout, tenderly grazing the underside of his chin. Inhaling salt air, rock and hints of sand. Of wives and children. She felt no jealousy. Only an intensity of the fire burning within her. "Come visit as often as time allows. They would love to see you." She spoke both of her son and daughter and those yet to come. "Sialuk knows the passion of a Seal Hunter. I ask you show me now, too."
Messages In This Thread
[m] Spring Fling - by Elentari - March 31, 2024, 01:40 PM
RE: [m] Spring Fling - by Chakliux - March 31, 2024, 03:47 PM
RE: [m] Spring Fling - by Elentari - March 31, 2024, 08:13 PM
RE: [m] Spring Fling - by Chakliux - April 01, 2024, 08:58 AM
RE: [m] Spring Fling - by Elentari - April 04, 2024, 08:40 PM
RE: [m] Spring Fling - by Chakliux - April 07, 2024, 07:43 AM
RE: [m] Spring Fling - by Elentari - April 08, 2024, 07:12 PM
RE: [m] Spring Fling - by Chakliux - April 10, 2024, 07:28 PM
RE: [m] Spring Fling - by Elentari - April 21, 2024, 09:23 PM