Dawnlark Plains ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~
Loner
44 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
Cassian, would you spend time with me?

The answer to that question in particular was an easy enough. It was a yes.

Travel with me to the coast?

That one, even easier.

"I've never been to the coast before. Is it fun? You can guide the way! I'll follow. I know I can say no, but this seems better than being alone all the time so I don't see why I wouldn't tag along with you. Thank you for the offer! Say, is there different food to eat at the coast? I had some frogs a while back and they were really juicy, but the texture was just...weird. So, I try not to eat them if I don't have to!"

She seemed nice enough. Warm, too. The woman radiated with an energy that was hospitable and that was all it took to convince Cassian. There were no ill memories within the wolf when it came to regarding others with caution so that was what led him to taking this offer with reckless abandon. A pair would work better, anyways. It would be more mouths to feed, but it was safer. Travelling alone, as Cassian had come to find out, was just not exactly the most entertaining thing one could actively engage in.

"Maybe we'll find your brother? Oh, maybe we can even go up north, too! I've never been up to any place that's super cold like you were explaining earlier. We'll go to some fun places, right?"
Messages In This Thread
~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 14, 2024, 11:34 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 12:13 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 10:18 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Cassian - April 23, 2024, 04:28 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 24, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 30, 2024, 01:46 AM