Dawnlark Plains ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~
Loner
41 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
"Haha, no problem! I don't see a reason as to why I shouldn't join, you know? You're so nice about everything and I think it would be a nice experience, is all!"

Being around another individual had its own, vast appeal. Cassian was a grown, adult wolf, yes, but the wolf lacked a variety of experiences in the game that was known as life. A game that, well, essentially reset for him some few moons ago. Now, however, there was a soul kind enough to take him in. Somebody that would, in one way or another, grant him with new memories to lock into his mind. Things that he could, hopefully, one day look upon with a fond gaze.

She went on to speak, her voice softer than the willows he'd passed by on the way to this location. Fish? Why, he'd never thought about attempting to catch those pesky mongrels before. They were slippery. Evasive. Oh, and the one time he tried they ended up slapping him silly across the cheeks for even fathoming such a hapless thought into existence! It was such a humorous situation, in fact, that he was capable of looking back upon it with glee.

"I've tried catching fish before. They aren't exactly the easiest things to get ahold of! Slippery little bastards that love to mock you for even trying. That must mean you're experienced in catching them, yeah? You should teach me!"

Enthusiastic. Brimming with the ability and capacity for grabbing foot of things that were beyond his reach with shameless fervor.

The conversation routed over to a place to head to for brief respite. Cassian's head tilted to the right, then to the left, and a frown found its home around his countenance.

"Do I know of anywhere besides this log? Uh...no! I don't. I normally just sleep out in some bushes, or a cave, if I'm lucky. I don't know this area all too well, haha! But! I'm sure we could find something? Here, follow my lead! I'll help you on this one and then you can pay me back with the fish thing later on, okay?"

Up he rose, and then off he went, northbound. Fueled on solely hopes and dreams of finding someplace for himself and Adah. What a nice name.

"While we're walking, why don't you tell me more about your brother? He must've been some guy for you to be searching for him alone until you ran into me. How long has it been since he was gone? What was his name? What's it like having a sibling?"
Messages In This Thread
~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 14, 2024, 11:34 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 12:13 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 10:18 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 24, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Cassian - April 24, 2024, 10:20 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 30, 2024, 01:46 AM