Permafrost Hollows durian
Loner
119 Posts
Ooc — ebony
that makes me vvv happy <3

the ash pines.

Wolf rattled phalanges on a broad naked paw, gesturing with dead claws toward the stranger.

she sees you.

does she?

do you see her?

i do.

no.

do you see her?

dreamer's eyes were heavy, wanting to lurch him headlong into the somnolence of that unfamiliar voice, but instead he steadied himself on a count of all the golden latticings which whirled before him. "i am one of them. i am not one of them. i am of one people. and i am of none."

his heart felt as the shale beneath the foot of a mountain-goat, slicked to and fro against the harsh surface of a treacherous drop, clicking against other stones in a desperate attempt to wedge there, to save primordial body from suffering another spiderwebbing of eonic crack.

light, pulling between them, golden wavering which fringed he and her and all around them.

”i am here to find a new way. for us all.”

a breath, and at last he looked upon her full, the weight of the fathomless black eyes seeing each thread and strand which leapt beyond the watching eyes of the stranger.

the dreamer searched for the place behind that gaze, the seat of the very life force, and all the while did Wolf cackle his tombdust laugh.

do you see me?

had he ever been seen? wilwarin saw him, but would others? the dreamer fought the blooming kernel of doubt and concentrated upon the dream, wrapping it around the stranger who suddenly, was not that any longer.
Messages In This Thread
durian - by Wolf Dreamer - April 24, 2024, 01:26 PM
RE: durian - by Guille - April 25, 2024, 08:23 PM
RE: durian - by Wolf Dreamer - April 26, 2024, 06:28 AM
RE: durian - by Guille - April 29, 2024, 03:06 AM
RE: durian - by Wolf Dreamer - May 04, 2024, 12:58 AM
RE: durian - by Guille - May 14, 2024, 04:13 PM