Wild Berry Meadow Berry = Good(?)
Loner
48 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
You good there? Or you talking to yourself or something?

A rich baritone voice curled itself into the embrace of the open, rolling hills that Cassian currently found solace within. Typically, the sun-kissed wolf's ears were capable of picking up on footsteps, but today that too turned a new leaf. Murky brown waters curiously looked to the right first, seeing absolutely nothing there of use save for the now barren berry bush that'd been laid asunder mere moments ago. Then, to the left, and there Cassian saw him.

A disgusting wolf, all things given.

Dusty. Scrappy. A lean figure kissed over with a myriad of deep grays. Oh, and those eyes. Similar in color to Cassian's, but they roared a tempest while Cassian's were a tranquil gush on the fiercest of days. They met, the two now staring at the other, and instead of flopping over Cassian instead opted for a more lethargic, yet comfortable approach of simply staying as he was.

"I'm about as good as can be, haha! Thanks for asking! Talking to myself? Yeah, I guess I was, but now I'm talking to you! You know, since you came over with your freakishly, freaky ninja paws and about made me vomit the things I just ate out of fear! Say, you wouldn't mind coming over, would ya? There's this naaaaaasty little spot on the middle of my stomach that needs a good scratchin' and I can't reach over. Normally I could, but I'm just soooooooo full."

Out lolled his tongue. Covered, coated, and practically caramelized in the tasty purples and reds he'd feasted on mere moments before. That bushy, loving, warm tail of his wagged eagerly on the ground. Would this new stranger come over and rub his belly? Who knew! It was worth asking for, though. What was the worst that could happen? A big, fat no? So be it! Some people knew good manners and others didn't. Maybe this individual would have em!

"While you're thinkin' on that, though, I got some questions for you! Why do you look so dirty? Do you think if I dumped you in a river your fur would come out white? Your eyes are like mine but look super, duper different! Somebody toss some dirt in your eye, maybe? My name is Cassian, and I'd like to know your name, but I don't think it would beat the name I got for you! I think I'll call youuuuuuuu...."

A second for pause and thought.

"...Mr. Boulder! You remind me of boulders. Although, you're more skinny than one, you sure have the voice that I think a boulder would have if a boulder group could have voices, haha! Oh, unless you're a Mrs? I can't really tell! Everything here smells sweet. Although, if you are a Mrs...then, well, maybe Mrs. Pebbles is better for you? What do you think?"

Glee sparkled within Cassian's eyes and never tore away from the new stranger. Instead, they carefully watched. Pinned, always observing and analyzing. New souls fascinated him. It was something that intrigued the spellbound entity since they spawned into this new life alone.
Messages In This Thread
Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 02, 2024, 12:41 AM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Bonario - May 05, 2024, 10:12 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 05, 2024, 10:42 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Bonario - May 07, 2024, 02:45 AM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 12, 2024, 10:31 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Bonario - May 14, 2024, 05:52 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 18, 2024, 03:04 AM