Mudminnow River rock my world
Loner
48 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
"Do I? I feel like I talk juuuuuust enough, haha! Ooo, that's some nasty blood you got going there from the corner of your mouth. Honestly, I'm impressed YOU can talk! The way that boulder tapped ya on the jaw? I figured it'd be broken! Ah, such are the whimsies of youth, huh? You can take just about anything when you're but a tyke! At least, that's what I've heard anyways. It's not like I remember those days!"

Gone were the memories of any days, really. For Cassian, there lay only the here and the now. Anything beyond the world simply appearing one day in that peaceful enclosure that life spat him out upon was wrought in nothing but the black abyss. Sometimes, the wolf's body reacted with the instinct of a beast that was not his own, but save from that it may as well have been that Cassian was no more insightful than this child before him. Except in a key few areas, of course.

"I saw you trying to fish earlier. Then, you decided to swim with the fishes, if you get what I'm saying! Dang near would have, too, if I hadn't gone on ahead and saved you! Now, don't get it twisted, I'm not exactly a good guy. I just felt like I owed you for making my day! Say, since you suck so much at fishing, why don't I go on ahead and teach you? That sound okay?"

Now, the wolf was lying down flat on the grass. Head tilted to the side, ears flopping down, and tail wagging at a staggeringly excited rate. The idea was vastly entertaining to one such as he, after all! Sharing experiences, making new memories, well...it was all Cassian viewed as valuable at the given moment. To make up for...lost time? Was that even the right selection of words?

"Oh! And the name's Cassian, if and you wanted to know! Even if you didn't, you sure do know now!"
Messages In This Thread
rock my world - by Leifa - May 05, 2024, 12:35 PM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 06, 2024, 03:10 AM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 06, 2024, 02:23 PM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 08, 2024, 01:59 AM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 08, 2024, 11:31 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 12, 2024, 08:49 PM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 16, 2024, 08:07 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 20, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 29, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 03:01 PM