Jade Fern Grove [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts
Kvarsheim
Skáti
90 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
She jolts upright when the shadows learn to speak. Eyes rounded as they dart towards the source of the sound. The voice. The— the question?

Golden eyes land upon the murky silhouette between the trees. The break within the long cast shadows by the grove was accompanied by a pair of metallic eyes. Heart pounding against her ribs, the hair along her neck blades.

No, she wasn't alone.

She squints through the darkness, taking a step forward. Nose twitching, she did not recognize the scent he wore. His pack was foreign to her. Another step. Did a pack live nearby? She was certain the grove lacked any markers. Was she too close?

She almost forgets herself. Her condition.

Ears airplaning, she takes several paces back. Her gaze never fully leaving the stranger.

I am well, sir. Thank you.

She collects herself, ears setting forward. Chin lifted ever so slightly to hide her uncertainty, although her eyes would betray her. Was that all he wanted?
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Vale Enid - May 16, 2024, 12:24 AM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 04, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 08, 2024, 11:56 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 13, 2024, 10:07 PM