Wapun Meadow Honey, You're Familiar like my Mirror Years Ago
Loner
crying is okay here
47 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Moss paused, lost in thought, trying to recall if they had encountered such a place during their journey to the wedding in the desert palace. His brow furrowed slightly, eyes distant as he sifted through his memories.

After a moment, they sighed softly, a quiet note of regret lacing their words, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of it, he admitted, his voice tinged with wistful curiosity. He tilted his head back, eyes tracing the patterns of the drifting clouds as if they might jog his memory. It sounds incredibly beautiful, though. I'd love to visit sometime. 

His green eyes, bright and curious, returned to the woman's warm amber ones, sparkling with a hopeful glint. Maybe when the weather is a bit warmer, you could take me there? They suggested, their tone light and inviting. I can only imagine how lovely it must be with the trees in full bloom. between all of the colors and the sweet air, it must feel like a slice of paradise.

I bet it's the kind of place where time seems to slow down and every moment feels like a memory in the making, Moss continued, his voice taking on a dreamy quality, picturing the orchard in his mind's eye. It sounds like the perfect place for a quiet afternoon, just soaking in the beauty of nature, you know? Maybe we could even find a spot to sit and share stories. That would be nice, he mused, a faraway smile playing on his lips. 

from my rotting body flowers shall grow
Messages In This Thread
RE: Honey, You're Familiar like my Mirror Years Ago - by Moss - May 16, 2024, 12:45 AM