Mudminnow River rock my world
Loner
45 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
"You want me to...send off a tooth?"

There was a moment of incredulous wonder. Was Cassian perhaps mocking Leifa? One certainly could've taken it that way, but the wolf's motives were not so twisted. No, instead, there was a sparkling array of wonder that shone presently with a profound radiance within the man's eyes. Send off a tooth?! He'd never done that before! Oh, that sounded like oh so much fun! What was the proper way to do it? She seemed educated on this kind of thing so Cassian was sure she'd be able to humor him with following whatever steps needed to be done!

"Haha, sure! I'd love to! You'll have to teach me, though!"

Cairn.

A bit of a quirk name, if anything else, but names were names and they weren't something that Cassian really had much of a say over when it came to poking fun at them. His last name was Nevuma! A bit of a tricky one to say. So much so that the wolf rarely ever gave it out! Cassian was a lot easier to toss out!

"Well, I would hope you didn't plan on drowning. You kind of sucked at it, GYAHAHAHAHA!"

Laughter rang true once more, warm and from the wolf's deepest corner of his stomach before dying down seconds later.

Parents. Brothers. What was that like? A festering, acidic pit began to broil from within the sun-kissed wolf, but unaware of exactly why Cassian opted to simply let it tide over. Maybe he was feeling nauseous again?

"Huh! Parents and brothers, yeah? What's that like? Oh, and why do you even want to find them in the first place? Your friends, too! Man, it seems like your circle is a big one, huh! Why don't we walk and talk a bit? Do we do anything special for the send off? Like, uh, do I have to rip out one of my own teeth, too? It might hurt, but I'll do it!"
Messages In This Thread
rock my world - by Leifa - May 05, 2024, 12:35 PM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 06, 2024, 03:10 AM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 06, 2024, 02:23 PM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 08, 2024, 01:59 AM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 08, 2024, 11:31 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 12, 2024, 08:49 PM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 16, 2024, 08:07 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 20, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 29, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 03:01 PM