Wapun Meadow Honey, You're Familiar like my Mirror Years Ago
Loner
crying is okay here
43 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
I find a lot of things to be like that, The wolf replied softly, blinking back to the present with a serene expression. Having good company really does make most things easier to bear, they mused. It's like when you're carrying something heavy, and someone comes along to help you. Even if they only take a small piece it's easier to manage, you know? 

He grinned, meeting Vale's gaze for a second before beginning to pad softly through the field, the flowers swaying gently around his paws. Or like when you're in a bad spot, and everything around you is dark and uncertain, you have a light to come back to, Moss continued thoughtfully, and it was clear that his thoughts had expanded beyond just a briar patch.

The wolf paused, taking a deep breath of the fresh, fragrant air, holding it deep within their lungs for a moment before letting it all out with a gentle puff. Think about those times when you're caught in a storm, he said, eyes wandering between multicolored blooms. The wind howling, rain pouring down, and you're so small and powerless. It feels like you might be blown away. But then, you find shelter with someone, and suddenly, the storm outside doesn’t seem quite so frightening. You can face it because you’re not alone.

Moss turned his gaze back to Vale, his eyes filled with a gentle intensity. It's kind of the same with life, isn't it? Having someone who really cares can make a lot of difference. They don't necessarily make the problems go away, but they do make them less scary. He paused, a soft smile curling around the edges of his lips, After all, you can't avoid the storms, you just have to find someone who will stick with you through them.

from my rotting body flowers shall grow
Messages In This Thread
RE: Honey, You're Familiar like my Mirror Years Ago - by Moss - May 21, 2024, 11:23 PM