Dahozhoni Meadow forgive me peter
50 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
Even Cassian needed to breathe from time to time.

It was while the opposing wolf snapped at him that the wolf caught the rest of his breath. The bear was beneath them, showcasing its gargantuan, jagged fangs and pacing around the boulder while they spoke with one another. She mentioned that there was a problem here and Cassian couldn’t have agreed more. They were sharing the same rock! It wasn’t exactly as if there was a ton of prime real estate to share between the two of them. Still, it was better than the alternative - death. 

”Ooookay, I’ve caught my breath now! Also, yeah, you’re not wrong, buuuut…he’ll go away soon enough. We’re high up on this rock and he’s already crashed that big, fat, thick skull of his into the rock we’re on once with no dice. So, eventually his tiny, greedy, selfish brain will lose interest and go back to the scraps I left him. Or he’ll find his own prey to indulge on out of spite. All in all, I’d say we came out of this on top!”

What Cassian spoke of was already growing to become true. With each circle and deft strike at the boulder, the bear’s will seemed to chip away. While the beast whittled away at its own patience, Cassian instead opted for conversation. Speaking to strangers was no new feat to the wolf, but speaking to one in such a circumstance certainly was. Meeting her gaze, the gold toned man gave as goofy of a grin as they came before initiating.

”So, why’d you run in a straight line? There’s a lot of wolves that would’ve just darted off in a separate direction! Granted, there’s the chance that the bear would’ve followed you, but it’s better than being stuck with me on a rock I’m guessing from how snappy you sound! Oh! Also, what are you doing out this far south? I was taking a look at you while we ran and you don’t seem the kind to traverse deserts. So…what’s the deal? You with a pack or something?”

SNIFF, SNIFF, SNIFF.

”Nope…you don’t smell like a pack wolf! At least, I don’t think you do. I’ve never met one before, but all the loners I’ve come across smell about the same! We’ve got this weird, tangy scent, you know? Must be from all the sweat we expunge since we’re solo. Name’s Cassian, by the way! I owe you, lady! Without you, I think that getaway wouldn’t have been anywhere near as fun, haha!”
Messages In This Thread
forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 21, 2024, 12:12 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 22, 2024, 05:23 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 22, 2024, 08:50 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 22, 2024, 10:57 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 22, 2024, 07:30 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 23, 2024, 08:27 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 27, 2024, 08:34 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 02:43 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 30, 2024, 09:40 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 30, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - June 03, 2024, 09:10 AM