Jade Fern Grove [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts
Kvarsheim
Skáti
90 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
The paper-thin façade she held up rippled as he removed himself from the treeline. Tongue flashing between her lips as she suppressed a nervous whine from passing her teeth. The few inches lost akin to several feet to her addled mind.

There is a smile upon his face. Why? The ever present burn intensifies across her face, blooming down her throat and singeing her ears as he comments on the obvious. She supposed she couldn't fault him for having a working nose.

There is a subtle shake of her head to his question.

The opposite, actually. Her eyes break from his form, dropping to the ground between them. The irony was not lost on her. Despite her efforts here she was, entertaining a conversation with a man.

She drags herself to awkwardly meet his gaze again. I'm on a little bit of a vacation of sorts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Vale Enid - May 23, 2024, 10:59 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 04, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 08, 2024, 11:56 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 13, 2024, 10:07 PM