Dahozhoni Meadow forgive me peter
50 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
“Coming right at you? Nah, you were just in the way! So, I did try to pawn this bear off on you, but in the end it was a choice. I’m sure I would’ve been fine! Even if that’s not the truth, who cares? If I die, then so be it! I’ve had fun in the days I’ve been alive and I think that’s all that really matters, you know?”

She apologized for being snappy. By then, the bear began to make its way away from them. With its back turned to them, Cassian rose a paw to wave goodbye to it. His claws were chipped, but they were still functional. Attempting to climb the boulder weighed a heavier burden on him than it had for Menthe.

“You don’t hafta apologize! I’ve never been in a situation like this one before, but I think it would freak anybody out to deal with a bear AND me at the same time. So, you’ve got a little bit of wiggle room. Just a bit though, haha!”

Then, she made a joke. When Cassian caught wind of it seconds later the man couldn’t even hope to stifle the laughter that began to bubble its way up from the inner confines of his…well, wherever laughter stemmed from! Up, up, up it went before spilling forth into a warm, festering mess.

“GYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That’s a great joke! Man, I’ll be stealing that one for the future! You’re welcome for helping you stretch your legs, by the way. It’s good to be in tip top shape!”

I’m from way south, on the coast, a few months travel. What about you?

Shrugging, Cassian hopped off the edge. He landed with all the grace of an obese racoon, ragdolling a few feet after the initial impact before standing and shaking the dirt off of his fur.

“I’m from somewhere around here! A green, lush place with a dinky little pond. Lots of food there, though! So, what were you up to before all of… this happened? You seemed pretty lost in thought before you sprung into action!”

A lie, he couldn’t see that far out. But, it was nice to poke and prod at people’s brains so that’s what Cassian did.
Messages In This Thread
forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 21, 2024, 12:12 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 22, 2024, 05:23 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 22, 2024, 08:50 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 22, 2024, 10:57 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 22, 2024, 07:30 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 23, 2024, 08:27 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 27, 2024, 08:34 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 02:43 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 30, 2024, 09:40 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 30, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - June 03, 2024, 09:10 AM