Dahozhoni Meadow forgive me peter
50 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
Thank you for the thread!

“I don’t know where I’m going to go after this, honestly. The only reason I came down this way is because I had a terrible hankering for a meal. So, I followed the only scent in the area that was remotely related to solving my little problem. One thing led to another and before you know it I’m being chased by a bear. Was it my food? Was it his food? Who knows! I don’t think that’s an important question, haha! I managed to get a full belly and that mean spirited fella got a good workout in. So, at the end of the day, I’d say we all won, yeah?”

A smile flashed her way and insanity innocently broiled amongst the edges of it before it broke off and faded away back into the nothingness whence it came from.

“I’m sure we’ll cross paths again. I’m always wandering here, there, and everywhere! You said you’re going to be traveling North, right? Yeesh, depending on how far up you go it might start to get a bit brisk and cold for you. Make sure not to freeze to death, yeah? If we cross paths again, I’d rather it be in the flesh and not your grave. Although, I think either one is fine, actually. If it’s at your grave then you can’t get snappy at me like you did earlier!”

A joke, laced with a twinge of sarcasm near the end. Personally, Cassian did not care for how Menthe conducted themselves. This wolf was not the kind to police other’s behaviors and however a separate soul opted to act was entirely between their own self. When he walked away, the sound of the man’s chattering turned into self-centric mumbling until it could no longer be heard.
Messages In This Thread
forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 21, 2024, 12:12 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 22, 2024, 05:23 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 22, 2024, 08:50 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 22, 2024, 10:57 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 22, 2024, 07:30 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 23, 2024, 08:27 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 27, 2024, 08:34 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 02:43 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 30, 2024, 09:40 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 30, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - June 03, 2024, 09:10 AM