Bramblepoint ACT III SCENE I
Prince of Nothing
54 Posts
Ooc — Wilth
All Welcome 

Alders spanned above with their leaves veiled over the brambled area, and The Boy—appreciative of their presence, walked beneath them with soft panting and a lowered head. The sun had been hot—far too hot for a darkened individual like himself, and feeling disgusted by the sweat accumulated upon him, sought to hide away within the shdaows that offered so much comfort.

How many miles had it been? Hundreds? Thousands? Wandering beneath the straggling stars and endless sea of hills had dulled his senses, and for all he knew hundreds more awaited beyond. But Why? A feeling that burned so deep within his chest he thought most days he might be dying; That the sickness had came once more to finish what it failed before.  

Why continue? 

A question that wracked his brain with for the better part of a year. A mystery he had yet to place. A pulling so deep he had no explanation for except that it was dragging him out like the tides of his home and he had but little strength to resist.  Its why he left Kvarsheim. Why he disappeared one night without so much as a word. 

A regret he harbored yet felt too frail to face.
Messages In This Thread
ACT III SCENE I - by Íkaros - June 01, 2024, 03:55 PM
RE: ACT III SCENE I - by Cassian - June 01, 2024, 10:11 PM
RE: ACT III SCENE I - by Íkaros - June 02, 2024, 04:47 PM
RE: ACT III SCENE I - by Cassian - June 11, 2024, 02:35 AM