Bramblepoint ACT III SCENE I
Prince of Nothing
54 Posts
Ooc — Wilth
Startled by the shlcck sound of a fish thrown at him, the darkened individual’s features pulled back;  His ears taught, his brows furrowed. His lip quipped in question as he blinked in confusion at the meal before him before lifting to the stranger..

What was one to say at such an auspicious action. “Uhm… Thank you?” If it were not for the other’s demeanor one would have thought it to be a passive-aggressive gift.  But this boy… his face— Ikaros’s eyes darted curiously as he allowed himself a momentary glance at the beautiful stranger. It was soft with age and oh so foolishly bright. Kissed by the sun itself to a color that reminded him of Pearl Roses.

Ikaros didn’t have it in him to admit his distaste for fish. 

I…” He struggled while squinting. He stunk? Quelling the instinct to turn and sniff at himself, he instead chose to lift a paw to anxiously scratch a non-existent itch behind his ear. 

All he could offer was an awkward smile; one side turned down while the other crinkled upward. “Maybe…Possibly.. Apologies—I don’t really know you. What is your name, kind stranger?
Messages In This Thread
ACT III SCENE I - by Íkaros - June 01, 2024, 03:55 PM
RE: ACT III SCENE I - by Cassian - June 01, 2024, 10:11 PM
RE: ACT III SCENE I - by Íkaros - June 02, 2024, 04:47 PM
RE: ACT III SCENE I - by Cassian - June 11, 2024, 02:35 AM