Jade Fern Grove [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts
Kvarsheim
Skáti
90 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
A part of her manifests the expectation the he would dismiss himself at her refusal. Proven incorrect, it is replaced by a flash of guilt. He lived nearby. It wasn't fair of her to dictate his movements around his own home was it?

Nonetheless, he eases from her space. The hair on her neck flattens, yet her skin continued to prickle. Hormones, she assumed. Caution begins to give way to weariness and she mirrors him, slowly reclining into a neat sit. As much as a restlessness gnawed at her flanks and placed embers beneath her feat, she had little energy to abide it. But she could try and put less strain on her body. Sit down just long enough to recollect herself before moving onward. Yes, she would move again soon. But for now, she swallows the stone in her throat and entertains her new acquaintance.

My name is Vale. There is a weariness to her gaze as she regards him—Amadeo. Yes, I live in the valley, just further south. She gestures over her shoulder in the direction she came from. Leaving Kvarsheim nondescript until she could glean more information from this Amadeo. I was not aware of a pack near here, what is its name?
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Vale Enid - June 03, 2024, 11:49 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 04, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 08, 2024, 11:56 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 13, 2024, 10:07 PM