Fox's Glade [m] Two Birds, no Stone
Loner
Call me Fighter
55 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Green eyes flashed open. Grackle attempted to sit up, mind fuzzy and vision a kaleidoscope of shapes and colors. Her head hit the ground again, breaths coming in ragged, greedy gasps that turned into harsh coughs. How long had she been out? Minutes? Hours?

Her gaze roamed from doubled rocks to tripling trees and finally made its way to dozens of dusty coats. A laugh gurgled from her throat, passing through lips that split as they were drawn taught. Glad to see you stuck around, she mumbled slowly, sandpaper tongue passing over her muzzle. I was afraid, Grackle wheezed, I was afraid I'd wake up and find myself stuck with some other asshole.

She paused, eyes glazing over as her thoughts drifted sluggishly. Or maybe I'd find birds trying to take my liver, she laughed again, nearly choking on the sound. I dunno, she muttered, attempting to lift her head with a groan, only to fail once more. Seems like there's still time. I might have gone a little too far this go-around. She grinned sheepishly. Must be nice to have a pack, you don't have to worry as much.

Thanks for not killing me...Again... Or leaving either, I guess, Grackle rasped, trying to catch his eye. How are you feeling?

Am I past repair?
Messages In This Thread
[m] Two Birds, no Stone - by Grackle - November 14, 2023, 10:17 PM
RE: [m] Two Birds, no Stone - by Bonario - November 21, 2023, 11:16 PM
RE: [m] Two Birds, no Stone - by Grackle - November 22, 2023, 12:00 AM
RE: [m] Two Birds, no Stone - by Bonario - November 22, 2023, 12:16 AM
RE: [m] Two Birds, no Stone - by Grackle - November 22, 2023, 12:45 AM
RE: [m] Two Birds, no Stone - by Bonario - May 16, 2024, 01:38 AM
RE: [m] Two Birds, no Stone - by Grackle - May 16, 2024, 02:56 AM
RE: [m] Two Birds, no Stone - by Bonario - May 20, 2024, 02:59 AM
RE: [m] Two Birds, no Stone - by Grackle - May 20, 2024, 08:24 PM
RE: [m] Two Birds, no Stone - by Bonario - June 04, 2024, 01:25 AM