Jade Fern Grove [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts
Kvarsheim
Skáti
90 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
He answers in a manner similar to her own, a fair exchange by—what she assumes to be—his standards. The game laid out, in that regard, was simple. A pack name for a pack name. As easy as the terms were, Vale couldn't prevent the spark of disappointment over her miniscule gain. Though, she knew her attempt was halfhearted at best.

Her eyes closed briefly, reviewing what she knew of the terrain surrounding the valley. The Sunspires were the obvious choice to consider for a secluded mountain home. Although her own crossing of the mountain range was rapid with the intent to get to the meadowland beyond. She never took the time to explore the territories within. Within the valley itself, there were some smaller mountains. Some closer to home than others.

He didn't live with the new neighbors right next door, did he? Oh no. No, no. That would be just awkward now wouldn't it?

Gold eyes reopened to settle upon the swarthy man. Her mouth parted to inquire before she was left speechless by what he said next. Her mouth hung slack for several seconds before she closed it again. Her own ears splayed as a flush spread across her face again. The tip of her tail curled around her leg, wagging reflexively before she weighted it with a forepaw. Idly fussing with the fur by threading it through her toes.

In the following moment she considered Amadeo briefly. In the time spent in conversation she became attuned to his form amidst the shadowed grove. Any sway in the boughs overhead would occasionally strike silver across his pelt as moonlight illuminated the graying fur. Despite silvering, she could see he retained his strength as he aged.

A small voice in the back of her head, seeded in emotion and addled hormones, told her that he was not a bad option. Another voice, grounded in cold logic, reminded her that she did not know who he was.

A near apologetic look came across her eyes. Her head tilted as she gently queried, You won't even tell me where you live. You barely know who I am. There is no accusation in her voice, only sincerity. Are you sure?
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 04, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Vale Enid - June 08, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 08, 2024, 11:56 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 13, 2024, 10:07 PM