Jade Fern Grove [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts
Kvarsheim
Skáti
90 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
When he sprawls across the forest floor he is far from the only one surprised. Both her forepaws plant against the ground, limbs stiffening with each inch lost between them. Her ears hug low atop her head. Gold eyes flickered between the cold metal gaze and the green foliage just beyond it. Unable to remain on the waiting, pleading expression of the man at her feet.

He was sure, or so he said. Vale, however, wasn't so certain. The different voices of logic and emotion waged war in her head and the fog that followed was difficult to navigate.

She is deeply flattered, but it is a gift she is uncertain on how to receive. A "thank you, you too!" would not be appropriate here. Did that warrant sleeping with a man, then? A base instinct sweeps along the battlefield. It exhausts her with an unending fever. It promises to leave if she does. And well, he was patient, wasn't he? There was a promise to support her that passed his lips, and she can feel herself warm to him. Reason hissed in her ears that she had no base of his character. Would he keep that promise? There were consequences to this, and she could be left to face them alone. Well then, what should she do?

Her thoughts continued to cycle. She waved them away to attempt something else to make sense of it all; if sense could be made out of one's own instincts.

Vale chewed on the inside of her lip, leveling her gaze at Amadeo. Heart quickening, she slowly mirrored him, sliding down onto her belly. One forelimb tucked beneath her while the other extended along the outside of his. She leaned forward, the side of her head brushed along his cheek, her nose just below his ear.

How would I find you, if I need you? Her voice, a whisper in his ear, could not refrain from wavering. Closer now, she quietly drank in his scent. Committing it to memory.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 04, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 08, 2024, 11:56 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Vale Enid - June 11, 2024, 12:29 AM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 13, 2024, 10:07 PM