Arrow Lake ≡ I Had Some Help
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
61 Posts
Ooc — Laur
She was loathe to leave Swiftcurrent for too long, eager as she was to be nearby when Arlette finally welcomed her babies into the world. Although Pukei was still quite new to the pack, she assumed – either rightfully or not – that she was trusted enough to help out with the process. Besides, she had offered to be of service, and even knew a little about herbs and plants that could help with the whole ordeal!

And so she headed towards a lake nearby to collect such herbs, eager to prove her worth.

However, the girl moved with an uncharacteristic sluggishness, and had had difficulty rousing that morning too, though she paid little mind to it. She had no idea that in a few days that feeling would flip, and she'd feel positively electrified as the season took its toll.

For now, Pukei lazily ambled towards the base of the mountains, slowing to a stop as the scent of a male hit her senses. Strange, she felt oddly drawn to it, and her cheeks flushed as she spied a large man up ahead. His attention was on the shoreline, prowling forward as if stalking something, and so the Zeta ducked out of sight, suddenly feeling bashful. Though kept her gaze upon him through the tree line, admiring from afar.
Messages In This Thread
≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 10, 2024, 07:35 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 11, 2024, 10:54 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 11, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 12, 2024, 12:01 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 12, 2024, 08:30 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 16, 2024, 12:12 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 17, 2024, 08:15 PM