Arrow Lake ≡ I Had Some Help
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
61 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Lilac eyes continued to watch as he moved forward, revealing a fish, its scales flashing in the sunlight as he scooped it up from the ground. His gaze then surveyed the area, no doubt looking for a safe place to enjoy his meal, and she ducked again, worried she'd be caught. What was she even doing, hiding like a child? Butterflies fluttered about in her stomach but nerves were not reason enough to spy on this innocent stranger like a creep, Pukei.

She remained crouched upon the ground, hidden from view, but the sound of soft crunching told her the man was now digging into his snack. Quickly, it sounded like. She lay, waiting for him to finish and trying to think up a non-weirdo reason as to why she was observing him from a distance like he was some zoo animal.

Wait, was a zoo?

No matter. With a shake of her head to ease her nerves, the girl then slowly exited the undergrowth and sauntered forward with a forcefully polite smile, hoping he thought she had just coincidentally came upon him while she was out for a stroll. The leaves that had entwined within her fur told a different story.

"Hello, mister! What a wonderful day, right?" she greeted, noting now up close that he was far older than she realised. Hm, did that make him less handsome or more-so?
Messages In This Thread
≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 10, 2024, 07:35 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 11, 2024, 10:54 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 11, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 12, 2024, 12:01 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 12, 2024, 08:30 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 16, 2024, 12:12 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 17, 2024, 08:15 PM