Jade Fern Grove [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts
Kvarsheim
Skáti
90 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy suggestion, conception

This seems like a good place to fade.

Heat blooms across her skin where he teases at her fur. Warmth radiating in spirals, the worries plaguing her mind loosen their hold. Instinct and desire welcomed in their stead, she allowed herself to lean into his embrace.

Her head rest upon the soft ferns of the forest floor. A watchful eye remained on Amadeo as he lingered. She does not speak, contented in the silence. The droning static that had fogged her mind since the start of her heat ceased. Her heartbeat no longer sounded in her ears. Just the boughs overhead swaying in the wind, and the chirps of the nighttime insects.

This peace would not stay, so she reveled in its warmth now. She knew, in part, that any lingering reservations would be there to leave her cold when she would wake. She resolved not would not dwell on it here, not now. Only time would tell if she was damned with the consequences.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 04, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 08, 2024, 11:56 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 13, 2024, 10:07 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Vale Enid - June 15, 2024, 12:29 AM