Boartusk Heights ≡Bawitaba
La Muerte
Criada
A Handmaiden's Tale
25 Posts
Ooc — Vamikins
For now. Paloma responds with a teasing grin, ever the charming and sweet little thing, as it so fit her. I'm Paloma.

Did she?? Paloma's black tipped ears lifted high, an excitement bursting into her pale lavender gaze. Whatever suave and sexy appeal she put on (honestly, she was good at it though) going right out the fucking window the moment he said Reyna was speaking highly of her

Isn't she incredible?? Paloma's heart skipped a beat! And before he could bother to answer - I owe my whole life to her and she still takes time to think of little ol' me. We are cousins, you know. She brags, rambling a bit as she did a spin around sighed a deep and happy breath. 

Then, Paloma giggles, facing back to the man in the mask once again. Sangrè Nueva. She corrects, speaking the words slowly. It means new blood. I'll have to give it a taste sometime. She jests. Except not really. I feel we may be working together, you and I. I am an herbalist myself. I've even begun to cultivate a number of things... However, if you'd like to take up the mantle of doing the actual patient work of it, I would be most pleased. My skills and attention are more or less to my Mistress, you see.
Messages In This Thread
≡Bawitaba - by Soleon - June 17, 2024, 09:17 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Paloma - June 17, 2024, 10:57 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Soleon - June 18, 2024, 10:34 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Paloma - June 20, 2024, 10:23 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Soleon - June 21, 2024, 12:27 PM