Frogspawn Swamp The Stars Are A Mired Swamp
50 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
Wait, you think I traded my actual eyes for fur eyes?!

Fennec didn't need to traverse much further in their speaking than that before Cassian started to eagerly nod his head in agreement. Yes, yes, yes! Of course that made sense to the wolf. Why else would Fennec's eyes look so weirdly unique? Cassian was an observer that constantly spurred his gaze to things that were living. Owls, deer, bucks, bison, fish, the list went on and none of them were so blessed with a unique situation like Fennec's weird looking eyes! Would it be weird if he asked to touch them? No, he didn't trust himself with his claws. Maybe a lick? Did eyes have a taste? Was it weird to ask to lick another wolf's eyes?

"A SWAMP WITCH?!"

Immediately, Cassian jumped! Then, when the man landed back down onto the marshy ground, stompy stomps were given to the flaccid ground! Water spurted left and right and the muck that formed soaked itself into Cassian's fur.

"CAN YOU SEE THE PAST?!"

Genuine excitement formed in the man's throat. Oh, maybe this soul knew more about him than he knew about himself! Ah, but the curses seemed like so much more fun!

"Actually, forget the past! Gimme a curse! A cool one! I don't care about the future either that's just boring stuff. Ooooo, can you give me TWO TAILS? Maybe then I could swim faster! I've been trying to catch fish whenever I can and they ALWAYS escape me! How rude is that? Like, I just want to EAT you! You being the fish, of course. Not you, you know. You're nice! You probably taste weird though. Maybe your cursed eyes wouldn't, though! I was going to ask for a lick, but I think a second tail is more worth it instead! What do you say, Chestnut? Come onnnnn! Second tail, second tail, second tail PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?!!"

He was chanting like a toddler. If there was one thing Cassian had above all else it was vocal chords to supplement his ceaseless talking and begging. Pity to the poor souls that were unfortunate enough to deal with the man when his excitement grew tenfold.
Messages In This Thread
The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - April 08, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - April 26, 2024, 09:58 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - April 26, 2024, 07:47 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - April 27, 2024, 02:33 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - May 01, 2024, 11:00 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - May 04, 2024, 03:03 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - May 06, 2024, 02:42 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - May 26, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 02:07 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - June 01, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - June 01, 2024, 06:42 PM