The Sunspire Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
last from me, feel free to continue you two if you wish <3 thanks for joining!

She'd drifted off again while Ame was gone, her dreams blissfully dark. She did not stir when the Alpha returned, oblivious to her careful work. There was some mercy in that, for no matter how delicate, the treatment would have been extremely painful.

When Amekaze got to the wound on her neck, though, the pain was enough to start her awake. Breath hissing out in surprise, something between a yelp and a whine, she clenched her teeth and shut her eyes, shaking. She knew the treatment was necessary but god was it unpleasant. The pain would be tenfold if the wounds were to get infected. At first Vienna had feared perhaps the animal's agression was due to disease, and had worried of an infection of her own. The stealthy ambush, however, was not a mark of a crazed animal, but a calculating one. Some luck there.

It took a good deal of her willpower to stand, even assisted by Jace, and she leaned heavily on him as they shuffled homeward. She needed his help both in keeping upright and keeping to the trail, for her vision was spotty, and so much concentration was spent putting one paw in front of the other (and fighting down nausea) that she had little to spend paying attention to where those steps led.

When they had gotten to their destination she barely paused to take stock in where she was before her legs buckled beneath her, exhaustion and blood loss sending her head spinning. Luckily Jace was there to slow her fall, though she wouldn't have known. She was out before she hit the ground.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen - by Vienna IA - November 11, 2014, 07:40 AM