Firefly Glen I tell him that he's pretty, too
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
266 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision was the strong-silent type. He supposed he always had been. Raised to be chivalrous--the good guy. Something had cracked long ago and he had become more undecided in his decisions. Perhaps it was the burn of his last home.

On a whim he had tentatively agreed to try and make a home of The Isle. He didn't know the wolves there. He didn't know the land....and somewhere in his ignorance he had started walking and hadn't really stopped. It was probably about time to turn around.

He decided he would seek to quench his thirst and deliberate over what came next. Something had been good enough to make him want to be a part of something new and it would just have to accepted for now. After all, Eshe had agreed with him if he didn't find their home mutually beneficial he could go. That was comforting.

In his hunt for water his eyes lay over the creamy form of another. He found himself standing behind her and halted all of his movement. He didn't want to cause her fright. Gently he cleared his throat and waited to see her reaction. If she left, then so be it: He wasn't looking for conversation today.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - June 30, 2024, 10:57 AM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Collision - July 02, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - July 07, 2024, 09:43 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Collision - July 08, 2024, 10:01 AM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - July 08, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Collision - July 08, 2024, 04:27 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - July 19, 2024, 03:13 PM